Plants for the Cure
Where:Johnson County Fairgrounds, Building C 4261 Oak Crest Hill Road SE, Iowa City Get Directions
Saturday, May 14, 2022
Browse a large selection of plants for sale, as well as more than 30 vendor booths. All proceeds from this event go directly to individuals in the community who have been diagnosed with breast cancer.
Plants for the Cure is a great way to give back, plus it’s FREE to the public. Shop local and make a difference!
- Plants, baked goods & vendor items
- Free admission & parking
- 40+ Vendors
- Bedding plants, hostas, perennials
- Refreshments available for purchase
Donate Plants and Make a Difference!
Participating in Plants for the Cure will directly help patient care programs, education and prevention initiatives. All proceeds from plant donations will help those affected by breast cancer. We can pick up, dig up, and re-pot your flowers, shrubs, veggies, herbs, ground cover, and etc.
Plant donations are needed by the 1st week of May. If you are interested in contributing to Plants for the Cure, please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you!
We love springtime, plants and celebrating survivors but we love fundraising for breast cancer needs even more!
$50 registration fee includes the following:
- 5 ft. x 10 ft. wide booth
- One 8 ft. table with PINK table covering and 2 chairs
- Electricity provided
- Outdoor Space Available – email for information
- Facebook posting of event featuring registered vendors & products – Please include website, photo or details about your business to highlight on Facebook event page
- Team Breast Friends website – Upcoming Events tab – will list vendors
- Posters distributed to local businesses listing all participating vendors
- KCRG – TV Mug Shot
- Large vinyl sign displayed at Hwy 6 & Hwy 1, Iowa City
- Marquee digital sign at entrance to Fairgrounds
- 100+ yard signs placed throughout the community