We would like to say a big thanks to all who have donated to Team Breast Friend’s and the fight against breast cancer.
- Liberty High School Volleyball Team raised $2,200 at their DIG PINK Fundraiser on October 9, 2018. The team was creative with their fundraising ideas and it exceeded all expectations and will help many in the Corridor diagnosed with breast cancer. Hats off to these young women and the coaching staff for their great work and community service!
- Hy-Vee Drug Store Wine Night was a huge success for the October fundraising for breast cancer. The managers, staff and shoppers did a great job supporting the Friday, October 12, 2018 event. We’re thankful for every opportunity extended to raise money for those diagnosed with breast for those in the Corridor. We won’t stop until the cure is found!
- Drs Jordan DeGrazia, Maria Conley and Spencer Brink hosted a PINK RIBBON sale in October 2018 at their office. Teaming up with staff and patients the donation of $500 will help those in the Corridor. Thankful for businesses in the area supporting the mission of Team Breast Friends – to make a positive different in the lives impacted by breast cancer and bring awareness through our efforts.
- Jazzercise of Iowa City owner, Kristi Bontrager, organized Girls Night Out, Friday – October 26, 2018 which raised $620.00 for breast cancer patients. Thirty gals attended making the studio full of fun. What a great night – a lil’ exercise, lots of friendship and raising money for breast cancer patients. Doesn’t get any better than this!
- Thank you to Hy-Vee Market Grille for donating a portion of the Sunday brunch sales in October! We appreciate your support!
- A big thank you to Vue Rooftop for donating a portion of sales to Team Breast Friends! What a great night! Thanks for wearing TBF shirts!
- Thank you to Hills Bank and Trust Company for donating your October Employee Jean’s Day donation to help those fighting breast cancer!! We are grateful for local businesses like yours that want to join us in this fight to end breast cancer!
- Thanks to the staff at Big Grove Brewery & Taproom – Iowa City for your support of Team Breast Friends and for your willingness to give back to the community! It was a fun night with great food, drinks and company.
- Team Breast Friends would like to say a BIG thank you to Hudson’s Iowa City for hosting our dine out night in September! Thank you for supporting our mission – To make a positive difference in the lives impacted by breast cancer, and bring awareness through our efforts
- A big shout out to the Tipton Tigers Volleyball Team for their successful DIG PINK night on October 4, 2018. The team pre-sold “WIN THE BATTLE” T-shirts and raised additional money the night of the event. We thank them for generously donating $1,013.50! Together, the Tipton Tigers Volleyball Team and Team Breast Friends, will make a difference in the lives of breast cancer patients!
- A big thank you to the Liberty High School Volleyball teams under the direction of Coaches Randy and Peggy Dolson for connecting with Team Breast Friends. The Liberty Lightning teams held their 1st PINK match on September 28, 2017 and raised $2,000.00 to provide help and hope to those in the community impacted by breast cancer. Congratulations girls and thanks for your hard work in the fight against breast cancer.