We would like to say a big thanks to all who have donated to Team Breast Friend’s and the fight against breast cancer.
- Team Breast Friends is so grateful for the Liberty High School Volleyball team’s fundraising work. The team hosted PINK night in October and raised $2,600.00 for breast cancer patients needing mammograms and other diagnostic testing when underinsured or have no insurance. The coaching staff and team players are amazing! Thanks for including Team Breast Friends in the night of fundraising.
- During the month of October, office staff and doctors at Bella Vita Chiropractic and Wellness Center in Iowa City sold pink ribbons to raise awareness of breast cancer. $324.00 was raised for those in the Corridor diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Hills Bank branches in Johnson County participated in a fundraiser on October 25th called Jeans Day which generated $592 for breast cancer patients in the Corridor.
- On October 25, 2019 Clear Creek Amana High School football booster program raised $1,220 through t-shirt sales and presented check at half time of the game to TBF board members.
- North Dodge Athletic Club held YOGA night on October 11th, 2019 and generated $255 for breast cancer patients.
- Tipton High School volleyball team held their PINK DIG night 0n October 3, 2019 and raised $960 through T-shirt sales, raffle and concession stand donations.
- Liberty High School volleyball team held their PINK night on October 3, 2019 where they recognized several TBF Board Members and players proudly played for breast cancer patients who have touched their lives.
- Drew Murphy Strength and Fitness, located in Tiffin, IA, sold T-shirts for a fundraiser in September to promote the October breast cancer awareness month. $175 of the sales was donated for breast cancer patients’ needs in the Corridor.
- October 2019 Team Breast Friends was the recipient of the monthly fundraiser at the Coralville Texas Roadhouse. The staff raised $1,460 in October that was converted to 146 gift cards that will be given to breast cancer patients and their families to use whenever they need a special meal or a break from the kitchen.
- Crescent Electric headquarters in Dubuque, IA held an October breast cancer awareness day and raised $300 for breast cancer patients.
- Liberty High School Volleyball Team raised $2,200 at their DIG PINK Fundraiser on October 9, 2018. The team was creative with their fundraising ideas and it exceeded all expectations and will help many in the Corridor diagnosed with breast cancer. Hats off to these young women and the coaching staff for their great work and community service!
- Hy-Vee Drug Store Wine Night was a huge success for the October fundraising for breast cancer. The managers, staff and shoppers did a great job supporting the Friday, October 12, 2018 event. We’re thankful for every opportunity extended to raise money for those diagnosed with breast for those in the Corridor. We won’t stop until the cure is found!
- Drs Jordan DeGrazia, Maria Conley and Spencer Brink hosted a PINK RIBBON sale in October 2018 at their office. Teaming up with staff and patients the donation of $500 will help those in the Corridor. Thankful for businesses in the area supporting the mission of Team Breast Friends – to make a positive different in the lives impacted by breast cancer and bring awareness through our efforts.
- Jazzercise of Iowa City owner, Kristi Bontrager, organized Girls Night Out, Friday – October 26, 2018 which raised $620.00 for breast cancer patients. Thirty gals attended making the studio full of fun. What a great night – a lil’ exercise, lots of friendship and raising money for breast cancer patients. Doesn’t get any better than this!
- Thank you to Hy-Vee Market Grille for donating a portion of the Sunday brunch sales in October! We appreciate your support!
- A big thank you to Vue Rooftop for donating a portion of sales to Team Breast Friends! What a great night! Thanks for wearing TBF shirts!
- Thank you to Hills Bank and Trust Company for donating your October Employee Jean’s Day donation to help those fighting breast cancer!! We are grateful for local businesses like yours that want to join us in this fight to end breast cancer!
- Thanks to the staff at Big Grove Brewery & Taproom – Iowa City for your support of Team Breast Friends and for your willingness to give back to the community! It was a fun night with great food, drinks and company.
- Team Breast Friends would like to say a BIG thank you to Hudson’s Iowa City for hosting our dine out night in September! Thank you for supporting our mission – To make a positive difference in the lives impacted by breast cancer, and bring awareness through our efforts
- A big shout out to the Tipton Tigers Volleyball Team for their successful DIG PINK night on October 4, 2018. The team pre-sold “WIN THE BATTLE” T-shirts and raised additional money the night of the event. We thank them for generously donating $1,013.50! Together, the Tipton Tigers Volleyball Team and Team Breast Friends, will make a difference in the lives of breast cancer patients!
- A big thank you to the Liberty High School Volleyball teams under the direction of Coaches Randy and Peggy Dolson for connecting with Team Breast Friends. The Liberty Lightning teams held their 1st PINK match on September 28, 2017 and raised $2,000.00 to provide help and hope to those in the community impacted by breast cancer. Congratulations girls and thanks for your hard work in the fight against breast cancer.